Friday, January 15

white light

I just love the look of white-on-white-on-white. These are a few bedroom inspiration pictures of very white bedding. This is not a new thing for me, when I was a young teenager (around 13) I fell in love with British Colonial style. I remember declaring that when I grew up my entire house would be dark brown wood with all white upholstery and bedding. I even invested in an antique print of a British Colonial scene involving some villagers and an elephant when I was only 14 years old. Sadly, I lost it years ago:(

I still love that dark brown with white accents look, but with a more modern twist on it.


Love the simplicity and clean lines of this room.


This room is huge! I love the different shades of white.

Love the nailhead trim on that headboard!

This is my favorite of all the pictures. There's so much going on here, stripes in the bedding, a floral pattern on the duvet, as well as various textures including linen, knit and lace in the pillows, but because it's all in the same family of color, it still looks calming and simple.

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.