Friday, January 15

sweet dreams

I believe this is the first decor inspiration board I've actually made for myself! This is our future master bedroom. It's designed around a few pieces we already have that I love, like this antique oil mountain painting (I've been meaning to post pictures of it), a pretty wicker chair, and that awesome bird bedding. My grandparents gave us a bed and bedding of our choosing for a wedding present, and I'm happy to say that's what we chose.
My Bedroom

Items in this set:

Antique Silhouettes
Sea Coral
Antique Books
Oil Painting in Antique Frame

Of course, I don't know that I'll be spending close to $500 on a chandelier anytime soon, but this board will help me keep my eye out for similar things. You never know what you'll find!

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.