Tuesday, January 5

a post made in heaven

I've been blogging about Design*Sponge so much lately you'd think they're paying me (and maybe they should .. hint, hint). But I about died when I saw the latest addition to their Living In series today. I've posted about that series two or three times now, and I've watched Julie & Julia three and a half times since I bought it on DVD just a few weeks ago. So when I saw this:

I thought I'd died and gone to blogger heaven.

That's right, it's Living In: Julie & Julia. Amazing! Here are the fabulous boards to accompany this fabulous movie. Click here to read the post and see the other pictures and boards and to find out where you can buy these adorable items.


0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.