Wednesday, January 6

a Christmas in pictures

This is the first of three posts of pictures from our trip to Banff, AB Canada for the Christmas holiday. These are from Christmas day! You can click here to read my post that I wrote on Christmas day, it may help explain some things like the presents wrapped in tissue paper:) Please excuse my lack of make-up! Bad decision, but it was nice not wearing any for a few days!


"presents" under our "tree"


lovely mountains


ice skaters on Lake Louise


my feet were so warm in my cozy boots!


love this picture. I want to have it framed!


eskimo!

looks like the camera was a little crooked

lovely trees all covered in snow

wasn't quite ready for this picture

now I'm ready!

you can barely see it, but there's an ice-sculpture replica of the hotel behind me!

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.