Thursday, January 14

pinch me

File this under "Everything I Never Knew I Always Wanted" (name that movie!) While searching for pictures of a ticking-stripe headboard, I stumbled upon Decor Pad and couldn't believe my eyes. There's more decor pictures there than I ever imagined I'd find in one place! And you can even browse pictures by color! I'm sure you can guess, I chose white. But then I enjoyed browsing through the other colors and found some great stuff. Enjoy!

I don't like these green pillows, but I love the simple white duvet and rumpled pillows. It makes you feel like you could climb in and take a nap without "messing anything up"


I'll give you one guess why I like this picture! (It's the antique silhouettes)


Love the ceiling, the woodwork, and that chandelier.


Another great silhouette collection, I'm jealous!


It's hard to pull off a pink room without it looking like a baby's nursery or an old lady's house, but this room looks classy and modern to me. I love how it's full of great old prints and unique furniture. Very eclectic! And the blog says that paint color is Benjamin Moore - Romantic Pink. So file that away if you've ever wanted a pink room (I do!)

1 comment:

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.