Saturday, January 2

a must-read

As someone who loves cozy-looking interiors as much as I love cozy-feeling movies, I was thrilled by this article. If you've ever wished you could pull up in the driveway of the Father of the Bride house, or drink a cup of tea with Kate Winslet in her English cottage in The Holiday, you'll love this blog article. It's about the genius behind some of the most gorgeous homes seen in movies in the past two decades, Nancy Meyers. Check it out on Cote de Texas or by clicking here. Even if you just look at the pictures, you'll be inspired!

The study from Something's Gotta Give


Living room from Father of the Bride


English Cottage from The Holiday

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.