Monday, January 4

bed-ridden

Well, bed-ridden might be a slight exaggeration:) I'm on the recovering end of a nasty stomach virus though ... worst one I've had in almost a decade. Blech! Now I'm in that weird phase where I feel almost normal when I'm sitting still, but then a trip to the kitchen and back leaves me feeling like I just ran a marathon. I'm pretty sure I'll be up and running by tomorrow though!

Hope everyone's first-Monday-of-the-New-Year is off to a great start. Because of this unexpected illness I wasn't able to blog about everything I'd planned to blog about last week, but I'm hoping to catch up this week. Also be on the look-out for my very first inspiration board for someone else, coming this afternoon!

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.