Monday, January 4

pretty in pink


This sweet little inspiration board was put together for none other than my dear friend Jillian over at Twenty-Something Girl. She's moving in to a new apartment soon, and was looking for some ideas for some shabby chic fabrics to get her started. As you can see, I got carried away and started adding beds, books, night stands, and even a teapot to the board, but I included some pretty cute fabrics along the way. Here's the breakdown of the fabrics for our Jillian.
The pink toile you see on the top left is great ... a classic pattern with a cute pink twist. My bedroom at my parent's house is decorated with a very similar fabric!

The turquoise and rose on the bottom left would be adorable on a matching set of chairs like the ones you see in the middle left of the board.

Now for some fabrics that didn't make the board, but are equally adorable.

This little blossom fabric is so sweet, I may order some for myself. It would be perfect for throw pillows!


I love the retro look of this rose fabric. Another great choice for throw pillows.

Hope that helps you get started, Jilly! Can't wait to see what you come up with:) XOXO

1 comment:

  1. i love my inspiration board!! so excited to get my apt all cute and shabby chic...

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.