Sunday, January 17

letters and lights

My dear buddy Jillian sent me an email last night with a link to this amazing chandelier from Pottery Barn. She said it looked like me and I must say ... she knows me well, because I'm smitten! It's kind of heartbreaking that there's no where to hang a chandelier in our apartment, but that hasn't stopped me from scheming about how I will make one when we have the room.


Looks pretty simple to me! Minus that whole wiring-electricity part. But that's what the Mr. is for, right?


Here's the same chandelier decorated with a Christmas card theme. There are so many possibilities with this thing!




0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.