Friday, January 1

I resolve to...

Happy New Year dear White Waxflower readers! For Top Five Friday we are listing our resolutions. Here they are!

1. Get better at saving money: like Jillian said on her blog, I'm not too bad at it, but I definitely indulge more often than I should, and I need to learn to look at the big picture of what I could be putting that money towards rather than indulging in all the little things.

2. Learn to upholster: I'd love to be able to upholster a whole couch by myself by the end of the year.

3. Take a class that teaches me something new: I want to learn to do something totally new like karate or watercolor painting.

4. Be directly involved in a weekly ministry: I tried to find something this year, but I didn't try very hard. I'd like to find something I could be really involved in, whether it be something like visiting a nursing home weekly or something more behind-the-scenes like helping with the church website.

5. Finish reading the Bible: I'm embarrassed to say how long I've been working on this, but I only have about 4 books to go and I will have read the whole Bible, in no particular order. 2010 is gonna be the year I finally get done! And then maybe I'll start all over:)

Happy New Year and best of success with your resolutions!

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.