Sunday, January 10

busy, busy.

Lots going on over at our place! We spent the better part of yesterday afternoon/evening ripping apart that antique chair. I never in a million years thought it would take 3+ hours to un-upholster a chair! There were 478 nailheads (I'm not Rain Man, we had to count them to know how many to buy to replace them), and probably twice that many staples, and each one had to be pried loose and then wiggled out individually. Our arms and hands are killing us today! But it's all gonna be worth it:)

Then today we picked up this absolutely gorgeous dresser for only $20.00!!! I'll be back tomorrow with more detail about where it's going & why.

Enjoy your Sunday evening and tune in tomorrow for lots of updates and pictures!

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.