Monday, December 21

more fixer upperness

Goodness, today's posts definitely lack variety! While Googling east coast houses again (I look around for old houses across the country wayyy more than I care to admit), I found this breathtakingly adorable house.

I couldn't believe how cheap it was, so I looked it up some information on the neighborhood, and found that it's in a historic neighborhood called Barton Heights that has gotten run-down in the last 30 years or so. Apparently, the city of Richmond is trying to get people in to buy up and fix up those old houses. I hear you calling me, Richmond! Click here to read about the project.

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.