Monday, December 21

look how sweet


While I was home, my mother
was telling me about how there are so many older homes in the Shenandoah Valley that are in need of some love. We all know that's my weakness, so I couldn't resist doing some Google-searching when I got home to check out the real estate there. Look at this house ... it's 217 years old and would only cost $585 a month in mortgage payments. RiDICUlous! Will someone buy me this for Christmas? I've been really good this year.

PS If you missed it, make sure you check out this post to see my parent's lovely house and my girlhood home!

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.