Thursday, December 17

Meet the Parents


This is my parent's lovely home, and my girlhood home, Quail Ridge Farm. I took a little tour with the camera today to snap some photos for the blog.

The front.


The side.


The back.


The foyer with garland on the staircase.

Love the built-in shelves in the library!

This is the fireplace in the formal living room. Note the Christmas tree on the ground waiting to be decorated tonight!

More pretty fireplaces.

Gorgeous portrait - isn't it cute how she put the greenery on top for Christmas? Also love the cute little Christmas caroler figures.



This above the stove in the kitchen. Aren't the little reindeer so cute?


The breakfast room - love those chairs!



The dining room.

Love that sailboat painting!


The family room. More beautiful built-in shelving!

I spy silhouettes!


Christmas blessings to you and yours from the parents of Mrs. White Waxflower:)

3 comments:

  1. I love your parents home! I hope you are having a blast on your pre-christmas adventure home :) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you so much, Lisa! I just got back last night and I had a GREAT time:) Can't wait to hear how the decoration contest turned out!

    Thanks, Erin! Hope you're well:)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.