Thursday, October 29

the waxflower bungalow

I took a fun little quiz today, called What's Your Dream Home Style, and they definitely got my style exactly right. Here's the description of my dream house, according to them:

Historic Fixer-Upper

For you, they just don't make 'em like they used to. That's why nothing compares to your dream home — a historic fixer-upper. It appeals to the artist, dreamer, nurturer and historian in you. You can see potential in a rambling, run-down Victorian or a crumbling brick row house. Nothing excites you more than the possibilities: With a little research and imagination and a lot of planning and work, you'll enjoy the home you've always imagined, custom-renovated with lots of love.

They couldn't have been more right. I spend about half of my day just daydreaming about buying a little Craftsman house like the San Diego bungalow pictured above. Sometimes when I can't sleep I even picture a run-down, scary old kitchen ... and I imagine each and every step I'd take to make it look the way it did when it was first built in the 1920's (my current favorite decade). Oh well, all in good time!

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.