Thursday, October 29

an ode to stripes


Lately I'm in love with all things stripes. Pin stripes, thick stripes, and most of all ... ticking! Maybe my taste for stripes started young, judging by my choice of outfit in the photo above. I am looking for some gray ticking like this, but I need it in a larger quantity than this seller has available. I'm dying to make another bench like the piano bench I did a make-over on this past spring. To date it's my favorite piece of furniture in our home. You can't really tell in this picture, but the fabric on the bench has very light stripes in the fabric. You can get a much better look by clicking on the picture.


before:

after:


a more artistic shot:

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.