Thursday, October 29

an exciting development

I've been on the hunt for another bench to make over for awhile now, but couldn't find just the right thing. I stumbled across this little guy on Craigslist, and I've been trying to get in touch with the seller since yesterday. She just called me and said I can come pick it up tonight! I'm very excited, I just love the way the upholstery sits inside the bench a little bit, and I love the cute detail of the legs. It needs a lot of TLC, and I have big plans for it:) Now if I can just get my hands on some gray ticking...

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.