Tuesday, March 1

I'm making a colorful-rug-blanket-caster-wood-ottoman-coffee-monster


This coffee table cost us about 28 dollars. We bought it on Craigslist and spray painted it a nice aqua-ish color, and it's lasted about a year or so. But now it's time for this little table to be on it's way, and I have very big plans for it's replacement!


My idea for it is all in my head, and a bit hard to explain, but it's going to be a bit like this ottoman from Little Green Notebook...


a bit like this chair from Anthroplogie ...


a bit like this cushion platform from Urban Outfitters ...


And a lot like something out of Flea Market Style, an amazing coffee table book that my bestie Jilly gave me last year for my birthday:)


Stay tuned to see how (or if) it all comes together:) And check back soon because I have a lot more home projects going on that I'll be posting about soon!

3 comments:

  1. No matter how I try, I can't picture it! Actually, I can. But it really does look like a 'colorful-rug-blanket-caster-wood-ottoman-coffee-monster,' lol, scary little mouth and all. Probably not what you actually meant, right? ;) Can't wait for the finished product pics! And maybe a how-to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds ethnic-industrial-chic-amazing and I cant wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that book and I love it! Definitely a must have for any home decor enthusiast! Can't wait to see your final product! : )

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.