Monday, March 14

happy birthday to me

Today I woke up to find these gorgeous flowers (and a very sweet letter) from my husband on my bedside table.


And when the mail came, it was full of sweet cards from friends and family:) I am so blessed!


Now I'm off for a surprise evening. My husband has something up his sleeve but won't tell me what it is. At first I thought he was cooking for me, but now I'm thinking I was wrong. I have a very strict no-surprise-party-for-Mary-Grace-EVER policy, so if you're my friend and you live in San Diego and you've been invited to a surprise party for me tonight ... DON'T COME! Haha just kidding ... kinda ..... :) Have a great night, everyone! xoxo

15 comments:

  1. happy birthday!!!!!!! i am just like you when it comes to surprises. our poor husbands haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

    I have the same rule about surprise parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday sweet girl! Hope you have a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday mary grace. have a wonderful evening and a great new year.

    xo
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!!! Hope it's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday sweet sister! I love you soo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, Precious! I can't wait to hear all about your day.
    I love you so much!
    xoxoxo
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday, Mary Grace! I hope it was a great one. :) Here's to you having a marvelous year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday MG!! ~ "ibis"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy happy birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday!! We share a birthday week;) Are you an '85 baby by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope it's fun, awesome, and wonderful - just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww... Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated, MG! I hope you have lovely evening sans surprise party!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.