Wednesday, June 29

tis the season to get married

As I mentioned in this post, this past weekend I did my very first gig as a wedding coordinator. It was for a dear friend, which made it a lot less stressful, and I have to say ... it went really well:) 


Here they are dancing their first dance.


And here's everyone else dancing afterwards! I'm over there on the farrr right, behind the girl in the hat.


Me and my buddies:) They stayed around after to help me make sure everything at the venue got cleaned up properly. They're amazing!


The arch turned out so well:)



 And even though I was a very busy girl, I still found time to hop in the photo booth about a hundred times. I have no idea how we managed to squeeze 7 girls into this one:


I had to blur out the third photo so I wouldn't embarrass the bride (any more than I already did!), but I just had to share the other three pictures that I took with the hubs:)

 

Happy wedding season! Stay tuned this week for three, yes, THREE furniture make-overs:)



2 comments:

  1. how fun!! and THREE furniture makeovers, i can barely stand it!! can't wait to see everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, cute post! Looks like you had so much fun. And the arch turned out beautiful! The whole event looks beautiful actually. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.