Thursday, June 23


I finished the wall art I mentioned in this post! The frame I built for it is a bit wacky looking, I need to make a better one, this time with wood instead of cardboard and kraft paper. Other than that, though, I really like it:)


Next I want to make one made out of Martha Stewart paint chips, this time with a white frame.


Two of our friends are getting married this weekend, and I am the wedding coordinator! I'm having sooooo much fun doing it. Currently our house has been taken over with everything from arches (which my husband and our friend Sean built!) ...


to 52 coffee filter flowers ...


To little bride and groom paper dolls that I made myself:)


Aren't they sweet? I can't WAIT to share pictures of all the decor!


PS Jemima says hello:)



1 comment:

  1. I love those paper dolls you made! Really adorable. Can't wait to see more pics of what you put together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.