Saturday, February 19

my bestie the bachelorette



This is where I got to stay this weekend:) The Aluvian in Greenwood, MS! We ate amazing food and spent the whole morning today at the spa. I had the Sonya Dakar facial and I wish I could have it done on a daily basis!


I loved every minute I got to spend with these amazing girls. I wish I could take every one of them
all back to San Diego with me;)


I go way back with two of them;) REALLY way back! That's Mary Claire (the bride) on the left, Laurie in the middle and me on the right.


We've changed a little since then. That's Laurie on the left and MC on the right!


Mary Claire (left) looks precious here ... Me, not so much! We were so excited because we were in a play together and got to wear lipstick.


And here we are 15 years later;) I love this girl to pieces and can't WAIT for her wedding next month!

3 comments:

  1. Yay fun!!! So glad you had a fabulous time with your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how sweet! I really only have 1 girlfriend I go way back with, but I treasure her like a sister. I love that you have pics of then and now - may your friendships last at least 15 more years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos bring back so many memories of you darling (and sometimes mischievous) girls! What a precious friendship you have always enjoyed. I've had such fun watching you grow up!
    Love you,
    Mama

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.