Tuesday, December 8

sweet and simple

Here's my simple little garland that I made in just a few minutes over the weekend. All you need is some twine, a marker, scissors and butcher paper, or in my case ... Trader Joe's grocery bags. Just for the record, I'm not expecting! It's just a very flowy shirt:)


Draw out the size of the pennant you want, then use that for the model to cut out the rest of them.


You'll want to make 15 of them if you want to spell out Merry Christmas with a space in between. You can also write Happy Holidays! or Happy New Year! on the back because they use the same amount of pennants.


Then just string them up with the twine and hang them wherever you want:)

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.