Tuesday, December 29

about mary grace


Hello, my name is Mary Grace. I'm from the deep south, so yes ... I go by both names. Mary Grace:)
I love flea markets, vintage art, antique furniture, and the colors white and dark gray. I adore all things vintage, worn out and feminine.

I live in sunny southern California with my gorgeous husband and a cuddly dog named Jemima.

I love to read, create, reinvent and design on a dime. My style defies definition and is constantly changing, but I'd describe it as somewhere between nautical, French farmhouse, and flea market. So if a French sailor lived in an old converted barn and collected vintage things, I would probably really like his house.

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.