Tuesday, November 17

label maker


You might notice the new little stack of links over on the top right, under "the things I blog about". I went through and put labels on all my old posts, so that now if you click on one of the labels there, it will take you to all the posts about under that category. Of course, about 85% of them fall under "decor" because that is what I'm obsessed with, but I am trying to branch out and blog about more than just decorating. In fact, I should be back this afternoon or tomorrow with my first White Waxflower book review:)

In other news, I've decided that "label" is definitely one of those words that starts to look really strange and misspelled if you look at it long enough.

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.