Monday, November 30

anthropologie



Today's Must Have Monday is
a bit hard to put into words. Basically, I think everyone must have a little Anthropologie in their life - whether it be a store nearby, their website bookmarked on your computer or their catalog getting delivered to you every season. Just check out these gorgeous window displays!







I am always inspired by the gorgeous things in the store, and I have clipped out many a catalog picture to file away in my decorating inspiration notebook. Everything they do has the perfect blend of simple and sophisticated, which is definitely my thing (see blog title at the top of your browser). Last year my parents gave me quite possibly my favorite Christmas gift ever - a gift card to Anthropologie. I treated it like little Depression-era children treated a piece of candy ... I made it last, and last and last until just last month when I finally used up the last bit of it to make over this dresser. It's OK, though .. it went to a very good cause!

So that's it for my Must Have Monday. Even if Anthropologie isn't quite your style, it's still a great place to buy hostess gifts, Christmas presents, or even baby shower gifts:)

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.