Wednesday, October 28

two of my favorite things - decor and movies

One of the blogs that I've linked over on the right, design sponge, has a feature that I love, love, love! It's their "Living In..." series. They choose a movie for inspiration and then put together a collage of decor and clothing items that are currently for sale, but look like they just came off off the set of the movie. Here's one that they did for one of my favorite movies, Remains of the Day.




They even include links to all the items pictured so that you can purchase them or get a better look. Here is the link to the entire series. I also enjoyed the Rosemary's Baby one and the Dirty Dancing one!

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.