Sunday, December 27

short update

Thanks to a certain Nigerian that set his britches on fire, international flights that are US bound are going to have extra security. So we decided just to spend the night at the airport rather than get a hotel room that we'd have to check out of at 3am. Fortunately they have a huge waiting area that's totally empty, a plug-in for our phones and computers, and free Wi-Fi! What more could you ask for?

We had an amazing day today. We went to the Banff waterfall (small and frozen-over but still lovely), had a tasty lunch at Melissa's, then spent the afternoon and evening in Calgary. It's such a beautiful city .. I really like it! We should be in San Diego by noon tomorrow.

I'm sad to leave Canada but looking forward to seeing my puppy.

XOXOXO

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.