Monday, December 7

A Must-Have Tune

My must-have for today is fairly simple, and you can own it with just a few clicks on iTunes!

The song is Santa Claus is Comin' to Town (Q-Burns Abstract Message Remix) by Johnny Mercer and the Pied Pipers. It's a really fun remix of an old classic, and I look forward to playing every year. I first heard it while shopping with Jill in the Gap in South Cost Plaza, and wouldn't rest until I found out what it was and how to get it!

Download it and dance your heart out:)

1 comment:

  1. Awww I got a blog shoutout! I always think of you too when I hear that little jingle and it makes me miss you buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.