Tuesday, December 15

I'm here:)

So sorry to have broken my usual two-posts-a-day-on-weekdays rule! I have been having fun today with friends and family:) I am sooo happy to be here. Last night my mama picked me up from the airport and then we did a little shopping. We met up with my siblings and my dad for a deLICious dinner at a Japanese steakhouse, and then we did some more shopping! I got an adorable little hat for my upcoming trip to Banff, as well as two cozy new sweaters. My sister got a hat too, and we decided to pose for a classy self-portrait in our new hats.

In typical small-town fashion, I ran into my childhood bestie at Wal-Mart. It was SOOOO good to see her, and I'm going over to her place for breakfast in the morning:) Also on my agenda for the week: make my French onion soup for my mama. Can't wait!

My parent's house is gorgeously decorated for the holidays. I plan to take pictures of everything tomorrow, so stay tuned for a post full of holiday decorating inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen two girls look so beautiful in hats!
    -Jack-

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.