Thursday, December 10

cheap and simple table decor

This is something I sort of threw together for a table centerpiece. I got that little sparkly reindeer last year for one dollar! Then I just put a bunch of jingle bells and white ornaments on a cake stand, stacked up some red and green books, and cut out some letters spelling Merry Christmas out of butcher paper. Oh, and I topped it all off with a sprinkling of tinsel:)


Jemima loves the camera, and she always tries to get in the shot whenever we're taking pictures. As soon as she heard the click she came running over and hopped up in the chair. It's so strange! She even looks right into the lens and everything. I think maybe she likes to watch the flash go off.

Or maybe she's just a ham like her mama.

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.