Wednesday, November 11

some things I'm on the lookout for

I am obsessed with this little sailboat. In fact, I'm obsessed with all the sailboats from White Flower Farmhouse! If I can wrangle up some driftwood I may even try to make one myself!


Isn't it so cute???

I'm also on the hunt for some letters like these (which are from White Flower Farmhouse as well). I found some at Kohl's but they were a little too plain. I'm not sure what I'd make them say, but SEA is pretty cute. Our last name would take entirely too many letters, but I do think that's a cute idea.
images courtesy of The Lettered Cottage

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.