Sunday, November 8

it's the little things


I'm learning more and more
about what a difference little details like hardware can make!
Here's a before and after of our coffee table. Such a huge difference with only the simple addition of some anthropologie knobs!

before


after

By the way, if you look to the back left corner of the picture, there's a little ceramic dog. The bench that it's sitting on is this piano bench:)
And inside the entertainment center you can sort of see the "F" that I re-painted:) In fact, nothing in our apartment really looks like this anymore!

0 comments ... click to leave a comment!:

Post a Comment

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.