Thursday, December 3



I love subway tile. Love it!
I started collecting inspiration pictures of subway tile about 2 years ago when I saw this picture above. It's so clean and classic looking. It's definitely a tile back splash you'll never get tired of, and I think tile is one of those things that usually changes rapidly with the trends.


Love that oven range, too.


Look at this amazing over-sized subway tile. Isn't it so cool? I was seriously swooning when I saw this picture over at Remodelista.

2 comments:

  1. And I would also like to add that I learned from my new house experience that subway tile is relatively inexpensive compared to other backsplashes. Another reason to like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I did not know this! It's so rare that I like something affordable, this is good news!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I LOVE when people leave comments:) I seriously get excited over every single one.

I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are being a meany-meany-poopie-head.